If you missed Daw’s article – Going To Web Hosting Day In Germany – about the biggest web hosting event in Europe when it have been published last week, now you can make-up. You have a very good reason to do this because thanks to the hosts of WebHostingDay Daw Blog can make you an exclusive offer to join WebhostingDay 2009 for free!
I can invite you to join this year’s WebhostingDay on March 18-20 in Cologne, Germany. As a Media Partner of the event, Dawhb.com is able to make an exclusive offer to its readers and registered users and to invite you to attend the web hosting show in Cologne, free of charge. In order to take advantage of this opportunity, please use the promotional code – wpgF75NK – when registering for the event at WebhostingDay.
You will then receive a pass valid for the whole event including:
- entry to the conference areas main.FORUM and hosting.SESSIONs
- entry to the trade fair area hosting.FAIR
- catering on all days incl. lunch and coffee breaks
- ConneXion party on the evening of March 19
- BizBrunch on March 20
- an event bag with all WebhostingDay documentation
Hurry up, because the registration for the conference is closing very soon – on March 6.
Facts about WebhostingDay
- Europe’s largest hosting event
- More than 50 international partners
- Over 1,000 top executives from the hosting industry
- Keynotes, expert talks, hosting fair
- Broad opportunities for social networking
I wish you an interesting and fascinating time at WebhostingDay 2009!